All Classes beginning September and October 2017
Click on class name for more information or to register
Puppy training classes are all about socializing, play and training together! Here, puppies learn that training is play and play is training, while developing healthy dog-dog and human-dog relationships.
Classes are structured to include:
- Puppy basics such as jumping, mouthing and chase games
- Manners foundations such as sit, down, etc
- Appropriate Dog-Dog interaction
- Appropriate Human-Dog interaction
- Environmental interaction
All in a safe, monitored and enriching environment. These classes every other Sunday evening, on a drop-in basis and segregated by age. A Behavior Assessment is required before attending and puppies must be current on all vaccinations.
- Puppies- Ages 3-5 months (12 to 23 weeks)- 1st and 3rd Sundays
- Puppies- Ages 6-8 months – 2nd and 4th Sundays
Foundations- Intro to Manners, on Sunday mornings or Monday evenings
Learn the basics! Get started on the right path with a class for dogs ages 10 weeks and up. Class is limited to 2 people per dog, 5 dogs per class. This class is 6- 1 hour sessions: Orientation for people only, and 5 training sessions.
- Orientation Wednesday September 6th at 6:00pm
- Sundays at 11:00 am, Sept. 10th – Oct. 8th
- Mondays at 6:00pm, Sept. 11th – Oct. 9th
- Orientation Wednesday October 11th at 6:00pm
- Sundays at 11:00 am, Oct. 15th – Nov. 12th
- Mondays at 6:00pm, Oct. 16th – Nov. 13th
Do you dream of walking your dog and not running behind them? How about working toward obedience or rally competitions? This class focuses on honing those leash skills! Class is limited to 2 people per dog, 5 dogs per class. This class is 5- 1 hour sessions: Orientation for people only, and 4 training sessions. Class requires a $20 equipment deposit (refundable upon equipment return). Foundations:Intro to Manners is a prerequisite
- Orientation Thursday October 12th at 6:00pm
- Sundays at 1:00pm, Oct. 15th – Nov. 5th
Super fun for your dog and you! This class focuses on working those noses. Whether you’re interested in competing in ScentWork or NoseWork, or just for fun; establish the communication and skills to get started in scent detection. Perfect for dogs of any personality or age, over 6 months. Class is limited to 2 people per dog, 4 dogs. 4 -1 hour sessions. Foundations: Intro to Manners is a prerequisite (or test-out)
- Tuesdays at 6:00pm, Oct 17th – Nov 14th (skips Oct 31st)
Always available! Do you have something very specific you would like to work on with your dog? Does your dog need help getting comfortable is certain situations? Does the whole family want to join in on training? We can setup a customized curriculum just for you.
The Focused Fido is dedicated to providing fun and productive dog training, with scientifically proven methods of training that are appropriate for dogs of any age or personality. Register now to get started building a bond with your dog through trust and mutual respect….
Because training should be fun!
Click on class heading above to register or visit the website: www.focusedfido.com